Delicious, clean, crisp Unimate Lemon will provide a refreshing splash to your afternoon pick-me-up or morning beverage.
There are some days when you feel like you’re on top of the world—it’s those kinds of days where you accomplish more, and you do it with style. Other days, your brain feels foggy, and you can’t focus. So what makes the di erence? How can you make every day a great day?
Unimate helps make great days the rule, not the exception.
Yerba mate comes from a plant native to South America, where it has been consumed in community rituals for hundreds of years. Naturally rich in antioxidants and nutrients, yerba mate has been traditionally used to promote mental clarity, endurance, appetite control, and an improved mood. The yerba mate leaves in Unicity Unimate undergo a unique five-step process—handpicking, fire roasting, extracting, concentrating, and purifying. As a result, Unimate is a proprietary extract that enhances the benefits of yerba mate and contains up to 10 times the amount of chlorogenic acids (feel-good elements) found in a typical cup of co ee. No matter what daily tasks await, Unimate will support your cognitive
function and endurance and help you feel great.
Choose Unimate, and choose to feel great.
Entrepreneurs, Business People, Super Moms, and Super Dads
Unimate provides just the right amount of support to nail that afternoon presentation, finish all the household tasks, or help the kids with the project they just conveniently remembered was due tomorrow.
Whether working out or enjoying your favorite sporting activity, Unimate helps you tackle it all. The convenient on-the-go packets make it easy to take Unimate with you for those longer excursions.
Unimate promotes focus and concentration, and it helps you find the motivation to create successful habits and sustain a busy social life.
- Mix one packet with 17–24 oz. (500–700 mL) of water (add more or less to taste).
- Use once daily or as desired.
- Drink with hot or cold water, or try our customers’ favorite recipes.
– Green yerba mate leaf:Yerba mate comes from the leaves of the holly plant native to the central regions of South America. Yerba mate has been used by indigenous people for centuries. Yerba mate is a natural source of caffeine, and it contains polyphenols, which have high antioxidant properties.
– Chlorogenic Acids:Chlorogenic acids are polyphenol compounds found in plants and seeds, such as yerba mate, green coffee beans, and tea. Chlorogenic acids have significant biological effects on the body, including supporting healthy brain function and promoting an improved mood.
– Mate Saponins:Mate saponins are a class of molecules that are specific to the yerba mate plant. Mate saponins support metabolic flexibility.
– Theobromine:Theobromine is a molecule that contains a structure similar to caffeine. It is perhaps best known as the mood-boosting molecule found in high-quality chocolate. Theobromine promotes feelings of calm, improves focus, and reduces mental fatigue.
THE SCIENCE BEHIND UNIMATE
Unimate is uniquely powerful thanks to Unicity’s original five-step process: handpicking, fire roasting, active biological molecule extraction, yerba mate concentration, and purification. The result is a yerba mate beverage that contains up to 375 times more chlorogenic acids than other commercially available yerba mate drinks.